Victim of assault dies, police still seeking suspect
ST. GEORGE, Utah — The victim of an aggravated assault that took place on Saturday died on Sunday.
Capt. Kyle Whitehead, St. George Police Department, said Jeremy Shawn Olsen, 31, of St. George died at University Medical Center in Las Vegas from injuries he sustained the night of the assault.
Police are still seeking suspect Mario Lucero in connection with the assault.
Anyone with information regarding his location or the incident is asked to call the St. George Police Department at 435-627-4300. Police have said Lucero should be considered armed and extremely dangerous.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight
- Nearly all of Utah under winter storm warning or winter weather advisory
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats