St. George police seeking ‘armed and extremely dangerous’ assault suspect
ST. GEORGE, Utah — The St. George Police Department is seeking a suspect who allegedly assaulted another man on Saturday, and police say the suspect should be considered armed and extremely dangerous.
Mario Alfonso Lucero, 31, fled the scene of the incident prior to the police being notified of the assault, according to a press release from the St. George Police Department.
The victim, a 31-year-old male, was transported via life-flight helicopter to Las Vegas for treatment. His condition is serious.
Lucero is wanted for questioning in the assault investigation, and a $50,000 cash-only warrant has been issued for his arrest.
- Matthew David Stewart found dead in jail cell in apparent suicide
- Couple killed in motor home crash during family trip to Disneyland
- Investigation into West Point boys' deaths wraps up
- Wiretap warrants reveal new details in Susan Cox Powell disappearance
- Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment