St. George police seeking ‘armed and extremely dangerous’ assault suspect
ST. GEORGE, Utah — The St. George Police Department is seeking a suspect who allegedly assaulted another man on Saturday, and police say the suspect should be considered armed and extremely dangerous.
Mario Alfonso Lucero, 31, fled the scene of the incident prior to the police being notified of the assault, according to a press release from the St. George Police Department.
The victim, a 31-year-old male, was transported via life-flight helicopter to Las Vegas for treatment. His condition is serious.
Lucero is wanted for questioning in the assault investigation, and a $50,000 cash-only warrant has been issued for his arrest.
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Victim in fatal snowmobile accident was stationed at Hill Air Force Base