Join a real Paleontological Expedition for the Experience of a Lifetime! The Utah Field House of Natural History State Park Museum is offering a Fossil Field School June 19-23, 2017, that is the REAL deal (not for the timid).
Travel with staff paleontologists and historians for five days to five different types of fossil sites. You will help staff:
1. Uncover 150 million-year-old dinosaur bones.
2. Look for 50 million-year-old mammal and crocodile remains.
3. Unearth beautiful plant fossils.
4. Identify ancient insects.
5. Maybe even discover a new species!!!???
This is a real field expedition in raw conditions helping staff add to museum collections.
$500 for five unforgettable days. Go here for more information.