Veggie Lisa shared her Skinny Muddy Buddies recipe with us. Simple and delicious!
Skinny Muddy Buddies
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 7 cups Whole Wheat Chex Cereal
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ c natural peanut butter, creamy
- 1 tsp vanilla or peppermint extract
- ½ c Trivia, Stevia in the Raw, or any other type of natural sweetener, pulsed in a high powered blender until fine
- Pour cereal in large bowl. Set aside
- Heat up chips and peanut butter either in microwave or on stovetop. If using microwave only heat in 30 second intervals. Continue until mixture is completely melted
- Stir in desired extract (vanilla or peppermint)
- Pour mixture in gallon size bag
- Add in desired sweetener
- *Please note that if you use a natural sweetener vs powdered sugar, the chex mix will not be as bright of a white. If desired, top with a small dusting of powered sugar.