Click here for more on health and wellness from Inspired Summit http://www.inspiredsummit.com
Walnut Fudge Brownies
- 1 1/2 cups raw walnut halves
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (alcohol free, if you prefer)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup soft dates, pitted (about 10 Medjool dates)
- 1 tablespoon water
- Additional cocoa powder for coating (optional)
Grind walnuts in blender, add the rest of the ingredients and blend until dough is formed.
Roll batter into balls and dust in cocoa powder, if desired.
Refrigerate or place in freezer before serving.