Blogger Nina Lewis show us some fun and super simple Halloween treat ideas. All of the ideas can be done by kids as young as 3 years old.
- Witch`s hat - fudge stripe cookie with a Hershey kiss on top
- Witch`s broom - mini Reese`s Pieces cups with a pretzel for a handle
- Oreo spider - stick straight pretzels in the frosting in the sides of the cookie and add M&Ms for eyes
- Chocolate donut spider - cut round pretzels for legs, stick them in the donut, add M&Ms for eyes
- Monster eyeballs - donuts covered in white powdered sugar, green gummy rings and black licorice added to make eyes
- Pumpkin pudding - draw a pumpkin face on a clear plastic cup, make vanilla instant pudding with a couple of red drops of food coloring added, pour into cups
You can get more fun ideas from Nina at her blog Grandma Ideas here.