Financial expert Rachel Langlois, from Cyprus Credit Union, shared some tips for being a smart shopper.
- Use cash when you go shopping. Easier to track what you are spending.
- When you buy something new, make room and get rid of something from your closet that you no longer wear.
- Make a rule that whatever you buy has to match at least two things in your closet.
- It may be hard, but wait until an item goes on sale. Check out different stores markdown codes.
- Use apps like Poshmark that help you sell old clothes and make money.
For more tips and information go to cypruscu.com