- 3 lbs. russet potatoes, cut into small bite size pieces
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Place potatoes in a large pot. Cover with cool water. Cover; bring up to a boil. Reduce to medium heat, cook for 15 to 18 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool slightly.
In a large serving bowl, gently mix together the potatoes and the next 7 ingredients through Dijon mustard with salt and pepper. Garnish with paprika. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Note: Peel potatoes if you prefer without the skins.
Sponsor: Dan's Market