- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 8 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 oz. brie cheese, thinly sliced, rind on
- 1 lb. turkey breast, sliced
- 2 gala apples, cored and sliced 1/4 inch thick
In a small bowl, mix together the mustard and honey. Spread on the inside of each piece of bread. On the other side of each piece of bread, spread with butter. Evenly divide the brie, turkey and apple slices. Place the top piece of bread honey mustard on the inside, butter on the outside.
In a skillet or panini press up to medium heat, place the sandwiches butter-side down. Note: you can use a tinfoil covered brick for a skillet to press the sandwich down. Press the sandwich down until the cheese is melted and the bread is lightly golden brown (or if cooking in a pan, flip once, until the cheese is melted and the bread is lightly golden brown. Cut in half. Serve immediately.