Jessica Gish of JZ Styles Salon shared her tips for getting the most out of your hair extensions.
- Pick a good brand. She recommends Laced Hair which is a local Utah company.
- Know what method will work best for your lifestyle and hair. Tape-ins, beaded weft, and clip-ins are all good options.
- Use a silk pillowcase to sleep on at night.
- Oil the ends of the extensions to keep them healthy.
- Find an extension specific brush to avoid destroying your roots.
- Sleep with a braid or ponytail at night.
- Best to only wash 2-3 times per week.
- Extensions can be used for every length of hair. Whether you are growing out a pixie cut or want hair down to your waist.
Jessica has a giveaway on her instagram account @jzstyles.salon