Almond Banana Dippers
- 4 bananas, cut into 2-3” pieces
- 1/2 cup almond butter, softened
- 1/3 cup almonds, crushed, toasted
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/4 cup low-fat granola
- 1 teaspoon chocolate, shaved (optional)
Coat each banana piece with the almond butter, almonds, dried cranberries or raisins and granola. Shave some of the chocolate over the top, if using. Serve room temperature. Optional: Place coated bananas on wax paper in sealed container. Freeze. Dippers keep 3-5 days.