Kristen Sickler with Morgan Jewelers shows us what to look for when picking out an engagement ring:
• Be familiar with the various shapes of a diamond (round, emerald, princess, etc.).
• Know her style. Does she prefer platinum/white or yellow-gold? Traditional, antique or modern? Talk to her family and friends to get ideas as well.
• Consider her lifestyle.
• Set your budget. Have a clear idea of what you want/can spend.
• Know her ring size. Find a ring that she isn`t wearing and bring it to the jeweler to be measured.
• Think outside the box. If diamonds are not her style, there are plenty of other options and stones.
The Four C`s of Diamonds
• Carat Weight
They are having a special sale for Black Friday. For more information, go here.