Hamburger Sliders with Choron Sauce (06.26.15)
- 1 Pound hamburger
- 1/2 red onion small dice
- 1 Raw egg
- 1 Clove garlic finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Dash of Worcester sauce
Combine Ingredients above. Make in to two patties.
- 1 Tbsp Coarse chopped tarragon ( fresh or dry)
- 3 Tbsp Red wine vinegar
- Pinch of fresh ground black pepper
Reduce slowly on a low heat until the vinegar is almost gone. Let cool.
- 3 Tbsp Ketchup or chili sauce
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise or hollandaise
Spread on bun as a dressing for the burger.
Can use blue cheese or cheddar cheese on burger or mix it in
Garnish with Fried Egg/Lettuce/Tomato/Pickle