BBQ Glazed Shrimp
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Combine the shrimp with the chili powder, cayenne, cumin, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Toss until the shrimp is thoroughly seasoned. Set aside.
Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, Worcestershire and 2 tablespoons water; sauté for 2 minutes. Add the shrimp and stir to coat in the pan sauce. Saute until the shrimp for 4-5 minutes. Remove from the heat, add the lemon juice and green onions. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market