3-year-old boy reported missing in Woods Cross has been found, is safe

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Left: Missing child Aidden Fitisemanu. Right: Aidden's father, Fitisemanu Jr., is suspected of taking the child. Images courtesy Woods Cross Police Department.

Left: Missing child Aidden Fitisemanu. Right: Aidden’s father, Fitisemanu Jr., is suspected of taking the child. Images courtesy Woods Cross Police Department.

WOODS CROSS, Utah – Police in Woods Cross were asking for the public’s help locating a missing and endangered child who they said was taken by the boy’s father Friday, and later Friday night police said the child had been found and is safe.

Police said the boy, 3-year-old Aidden Fitisemanu, had been taken by his father, who has a protective order against him that prohibits him from seeing or visiting the child. Police said around 10:20 p.m. that the boy had been recovered safely, and they thanked those who sent in tips and helped spread the story on social media.

Police stated the missing child was taken from 1900 South 1500 West by Fitisemanu Fitisemanu Jr., the boy’s father.

Sgt. Hoffman, Woods Cross Police Department, said the boy was staying with his grandparents when the suspect came to the home and argued with the grandfather. The suspect grabbed the child and fled on foot. The suspect fled at about 8 p.m.

 

 

1 Comment

  • ANOTHERBOB

    Thank goodness the father had a protective order against him that prevented him from taking his child. How many women have bet their lives on the value of a protective order …. and lost the bet?

Comments are closed.