Salmon and Green Bean Salad with Vinaigrette
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 4 (3-ounce) salmon fillets
- 4 cups mixed salad greens or baby spinach
- 1/4 cup Vidalia or other sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 hard-cooked large eggs, sliced, whites only
- No Salt Seasoning and Pepper, to taste
- Place beans in large pan of boiling water; cook 2 minutes.
- Drain and plunge beans into ice water; drain.
- Combine vinegar, mustard, 2 tablespoons oil, shallots and pepper in small bowl, stirring well with whisk; set aside. Do not add salt seasoning.
- Sprinkle both sides of each fillet with no salt seasoning and pepper.
- Bring remaining tablespoon of oil up to medium high in a large frying pan.
- Place fish in pan skin side up; cook 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork, turning after 4 minutes.
- Arrange 1 cup greens or spinach in each of 4 bowls; top with onion, an egg white, and beans. Top with salmon; drizzle with dressing.