- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 10 oz. box spinach, chopped, liquid drained
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/4 onion, grated
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 whole grain hamburger buns
- 4 tablespoons mustard
- 4 large tomato slices
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- No Salt Seasoning and Pepper, to taste
Preheat grill or frying pan to medium high. Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl with no salt seasoning and pepper. Form four patties.
Oil grill with or coat frying pan. Cook burgers for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked all the way through. Place each burger on a toasted bun. Top with mustard, tomato slice and fresh spinach. Serve immediately.
Sponsor: Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute