- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/4 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 2 teaspoons Asian chile sauce, any brand
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 12 dinner rolls, split
- 1/4 cup cilantro, torn
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
In a large, deep skillet, heat the canola oil until shimmering. Combine the ground chicken with the next 6 ingredients through hoisin sauce. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Form small “slider size” patties. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
In a bowl, combine the cucumber with the vinegar and sugar. Let marinate for at least an hour in refrigerator for best flavor. Place sliders on rolls. Top with cucumber slices and cilantro. Serve immediately.