- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup onions, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1 minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 teaspoons lime juice, cumin, paprika, and red pepper in a small bowl with salt and pepper. Combine shrimp and spice mixture in a zip-top plastic bag, and seal. Let stand 15 minutes.
For the salsa, combine remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, 2 teaspoons lime juice, onions, apple, and jalapeño; mix together.
Remove shrimp from bag; discard marinade. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook shrimp for 2 minutes on each side or until done. Toast the tortillas in grill pan, if desired.
Place 2 tortillas on 4 different plates; divide shrimp evenly among tortillas.
Divide salsa evenly among tacos, and top with blue cheese.