First group of LDS missionaries at Mexico MTC finish training
MEXICO CITY – The first group of missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints who were trained at the new Missionary Training Center in Mexico City are leaving this week to serve missions around the world.
The trainees who are leaving the Mexico City MTC this week are among the first native English-speaking missionaries to receive six weeks of training that includes learning Spanish.
The LDS church released a YouTube video about the missionary experience at the Mexico MTC:
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving