Report: Utah Jazz make deal with Golden State Warriors
It looks like the Utah Jazz will welcome three new players to their roster next season.
According to a Yahoo! Sports report, the Jazz have traded for Richard Jefferson, Andris Biedrins and Brandon Rush from the Golden State Warriors. It’s also reported that Utah’s Kevin Murphy will go to Golden State in return.
According to several reports, a coveted 2014 first-round draft pick will also come to Utah in the trade, along with a first-round draft pick in 2017.
Yahoo! Sports reported that Golden State was looking to clear up salary-cap room by sending the expiring contracts of Jefferson, Biedrins and Rush to Utah in order to sign Denver free-agent Andre Iguodala.
The Warriors and Iguodala have reportedly agreed to a $48 million contract.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say