by Jennifer Burns, Dan’s Market
- 2 16-oz. bags Frozen spinach, thawed
- 2 cans artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 16 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, reserve a teaspoon to sprinkle on top
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Thaw spinach in the microwave or by running water over the bag. Drain & chop artichoke hearts. Add the minced garlic & chopped onions into a large pot with the olive oil and sauté with salt and pepper over medium heat until the onions become translucent. Turn off heat.
Add the spinach, artichokes, yogurt and cheese to the pot and stir well. Spread dip into a pie pan and bake. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Garnish with paprika and remaining parmesan cheese.
Serve with raw vegetables, crackers and/or crostinis.