Info: General Dynamics Hiring 1,600 in Sandy, Utah
WHAT: General Dynamics Information Technology is hiring 1,600 call center positions Sandy, Utah
WHEN: Filling positions immediately and through the end of summer
WHERE: Candidates are encouraged to apply online at www.gdit.com/careers, or at our on-site location:
8475 South Sandy Parkway
Sandy, Utah 84070
General Dynamics Information Technology is hiring in Sandy, Utah, to support rapidly growing contact center operations for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
The company is full-force recruiting to fill 1,600 full- and part-time positions ranging from entry-level to management. The company will be conducting interviews next week until the end of summer. Positions include:
- Customer Service Representatives
- Call Center Managers
- Quality Specialists
Candidates are encouraged to apply online via the General Dynamics Information Technology website at www.gdit.com/careers, where they will find position by entering keyword “Utah” in the job search engine.
Recruiters and hiring managers will also be on-site at General Dynamics Information Technology offices in Sandy, Utah, to discuss current openings as well as applicant’s background and experience. That address is 8745 South Sandy Parkway, Sandy, Utah 84070.
For more information on these open positions, please visit www.gdit.com/careers.
For more information about General Dynamics Information Technology, please visit www.gdit.com.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Girl surprises deaf parents with sign language during program
- 2 people dead inside house hit by rockslide in Rockville, officials say
- Man found frozen to death in South Salt Lake identified
- Another push for Mormon women to wear pants to church