Construction workers rescue baby ducks from storm drain
SALT LAKE CITY – Some good Samaritans reunited a group of baby ducks with their mother Thursday morning.
Denise Lund at Bodell Construction in Salt Lake City says a mother and her baby ducks were walking across the parking lot. The mother was able to jump up on the curb, the smaller ducks fell into holes in the storm drain.
The employees at Bodell Construction spotted the group of baby ducks in the storm drain, so they used a fork lift to remove the cover from the drain and pulled the ten young ducks to safety.
- Officials report earthquake that was felt in Salt Lake Valley
- Experts, residents react to earthquake that shook Salt Lake Valley
- Hiker stumbles upon skeletal remains in Provo Canyon
- Body found in Memory Grove, death possibly related to alcohol
- Suspect in Taylorsville homicide in custody, man had ticket to leave country