KSTU Fox 13 Television has an immediate full-time opening for an IT Technical Support professional.
JOB TITLE: IT Support
REPORTS TO: IT Manager
This position is primarily responsible for supporting day-to-day operations including telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support, antivirus deployment, printers/copiers and infrastructure support, backup systems including rotation of backup tapes; Inventory management and other duties/responsibilities as assigned. Provide hardware and software support for all departments and employees on multiple platforms and operating systems. This position is on-call 24 x 7 (May have to work outside regular business hours for system problems/upgrades).
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT desktop support handling multiple responsibilities and working with different operating systems including Microsoft Windows XP pro, Windows 7 and Mac
- Experience administrating user accounts in Active Directory to include setting up user accounts, network shares and network security
- Must have advanced desktop support troubleshooting skills supporting Microsoft Office 2010 products; be familiar with current imaging software and practices and be proficient in configuring computers
- Highly motivated, team-oriented individual with the ability to work independently and while under pressure; Strong organizational skills with a variety of people and departments, managing multiple projects
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality, adhere to and administer company policies; excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with and understanding the basics of VoIP phone systems is a plus.
Applicant with good working knowledge of both MySQL and PHP is a plus.
To apply, please send resume and Fox 13 application to:
KSTU Fox 13 Television Human Resources
5020 West Amelia Earhart Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
or FAX: (801) 536-1379
Email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the volume of applications received we will not be able to verify receipt of your resume or applications. A KSTU/Fox 13 representative will contact you for a phone or in-person interview, should your application be selected.