Man behind bars after leading police on freeway chase
UTAH COUNTY — A man was arrested Monday night after allegedly leading police on a chase along I-15 in Utah County.
Utah Highway Patrol troopers said 30-year-old Nicholas Gamble was driving a pickup truck recklessly and wouldn’t stop when troopers attempted to pull him over.
Troopers pursued Gamble from Orem to American Fork, where troopers used spikes to force Gamble to a stop near 2700 North. Police said a passenger in the vehicle surrendered, and Gamble was found passed out behind the wheel—apparently intoxicated.
The passenger was released.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic is slowly moving in Virgin River Gorge, officials say
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight