Woman drives car through Subway restaurant
Courtesy: Orem City
OREM, Utah – Orem Police say a woman got distracted briefly when pulling into a restaurant parking lot and ended up pulling into the restaurant with her vehicle.
It happened Friday around 9 p.m. at the Subway restaurant at 1416 N. State St.
Police say the 59-year-old woman was talking to her daughter and accidentally hit the gas pedal instead of the brake and gunned her vehicle through the front window.
There were no injuries and the woman was not cited.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving