Salt Lake City has March Madness
SALT LAKE CITY – While there are no local teams in the NCAA tournament, March Madness is alive and well in Salt Lake City.
Fans from across the nation have come to Utah for second and third round games.
FOX 13′s Jer Bates was in Salt Lake City Thursday to check out the excitement.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say