Salt Lake City has March Madness
SALT LAKE CITY – While there are no local teams in the NCAA tournament, March Madness is alive and well in Salt Lake City.
Fans from across the nation have come to Utah for second and third round games.
FOX 13′s Jer Bates was in Salt Lake City Thursday to check out the excitement.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Man found frozen to death in South Salt Lake identified
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Video: Girl surprises deaf parents with sign language during program
- 2 people dead inside house hit by rockslide in Rockville, officials say