Interfaith Musical Tribute
The Interfaith Musical Tribute began in 2002 on the eve of the Salt Lake Winter Olympics with the goal of spreading religious tolerance, understanding and respect in Utah. Members of the Salt Lake Interfaith Roundtable came to Good Day Utah to talk about this year’s musical tribute, which will be held on March 10. For more information, click here.
- Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment
- Oklahoma tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble [VIDEO]
- Teen featured in viral video dies-- leaves incredible message behind
- Thrift shop clothes punishment for bullying tween gets mixed reviews
- Viral music video laments lowered LDS missionary age