Interfaith Musical Tribute
The Interfaith Musical Tribute began in 2002 on the eve of the Salt Lake Winter Olympics with the goal of spreading religious tolerance, understanding and respect in Utah. Members of the Salt Lake Interfaith Roundtable came to Good Day Utah to talk about this year’s musical tribute, which will be held on March 10. For more information, click here.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say