McDonald’s cuts select menu items
(CNN) — McDonald’s is clearing some space on its menu.
The company says it will stop offering its fruit and walnut salad and Chicken Selects items.
It is also considering getting rid of the Angus third pounder burger.
The moves come after McDonald’s reported its first decline in monthly same-store sales in more than nine years back in October.
- Officials report earthquake that was felt in Salt Lake Valley
- Experts, residents react to earthquake that shook Salt Lake Valley
- Hiker stumbles upon skeletal remains in Provo Canyon
- Suspect in Taylorsville homicide in custody, man had ticket to leave country
- Body found in Memory Grove, death possibly related to alcohol