Children’s choir sings for child victims
Local musician Steve Kocherhans teamed up with the International Children’s Choir to record the song “Gone Before Noon,” which honors the victims of the Newtown massacre as well child victims across the globe. They came to Good Day Utah to tell their story and perform their song.
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Viral Video: Father sick of 'Let it Go'
- USDA: Recalled beef may have reached 35 states, 173 stores in Utah
- Malaysian officials: Despite media reports of crash, no confirmation, no wreckage
- Report: 2 charged after Mo. students find dead infant in cave