Sugar House to become SugarDaddie.com, USA?
SALT LAKE CITY – An online dating company is proposing that Sugar House change its name to SugarDaddie.com, USA, in exchange for over $1 million.
SugarDaddie.com submitted an official proposal to Salt Lake City government officials on Wednesday. They would give the city $1.35 million in exchange for the name change, which would last for ten years.
According to the proposal, Sugar House would have to change all its government correspondence, street signs and institutions to SugarDaddie.com, USA.
The change would also require a change of Sugar House Park to SugarDaddie.com Park and the Sugar House Streetcar would become SugarDaddie Streetcar.
Granite School District would become the SugarDaddie School District for five years.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Girl surprises deaf parents with sign language during program
- 2 people dead inside house hit by rockslide in Rockville, officials say
- Man found frozen to death in South Salt Lake identified
- Another push for Mormon women to wear pants to church