Most adults not saving enough to retire
CNN Money– Are you saving enough for your golden years? A new worldwide study suggests most adults are not putting away enough for retirement.
The study commissioned by HSBC found more than half of the world’s working population is not preparing adequately for retirement. Nearly one in five workers aren’t saving anything at all.
The survey found most blame the daily cost of living as the biggest reason folks can’t afford to save. Among those who do save, on average, they expect retirement to last 18 years– but they believe their savings will run out after just ten years.
- Officials report earthquake that was felt in Salt Lake Valley
- Experts, residents react to earthquake that shook Salt Lake Valley
- Hiker stumbles upon skeletal remains in Provo Canyon
- Suspect in Taylorsville homicide in custody, man had ticket to leave country
- Body found in Memory Grove, death possibly related to alcohol