Vigil held for victims of Midvale triple murder
MIDVALE, Utah — Family and friends gathered at a Midvale home on Sunday to celebrate the lives of three victims who were killed in a shooting on February 12.
Omar Jarman, Shontay Young and Danielle Lucero were found dead from gunshot wounds in a Midvale home, and family members said they are trying to move past the tragedy.
“Danielle was a very beautiful girl. She liked the attention, she’s very outgoing, loved her girls, loved her family, loved to sing. She’ll never be forgotten,” said Inez Lucero, who attended the vigil.
The man accused of the murders, David Fresques, is now behind bars, but police are still searching for one, or possibly two, other suspects.
Anyone with information about the shooting is encouraged to contact the Unified Police Department at 801-743-5851.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight