Utah 4th most romantic state
Internet news blog Mashable has found out where the pulse of Valentine’s Day was the strongest this February by looking at the conversations on various social media sites.
Utah was ranked the fourth most romantic state.
IQ Agency and social media analysis firm Crimson Hexagon looked at more than 2 million conversation threads on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other online social media sites during the first two weeks of February.
They company gathered comments containing ‘Valentine,’ ‘Valentines,’ ‘Valentine’s Day’ or ‘V-Day,’ but discounted posts mentioning ‘My Bloody Valentine’ or Marilyn Manson’s ‘Valentine’s Day.’
See the full results here.
- Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment
- Oklahoma tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble [VIDEO]
- Thrift shop clothes punishment for bullying tween gets mixed reviews
- Boys dead under suspicious circumstances; brother missing
- Teen featured in viral video dies-- leaves incredible message behind