Utah native competing in Idol’s Hollywood week
Kalli Therinae auditions. (from americanidol.com)
SALT LAKE CITY – It’s the ladies’ turn to impress the judges on American Idol as Hollywood week continues on FOX this Wednesday and Thursday.
Utahns have a local to root for this week. 20-year-old Lehi native Kalli Therinae is a student at Weber State University where she can be seen singing on campus.
She’ll be among around 100 women fighting to get to the next rounds of American Idol.
Last season, Kalli made it to the top 90 contestants, but was cut before the Las Vegas round.
Tune in to FOX 13 tonight at 7 p.m. Utah time to see whether Kalli can make it to the next rounds.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats