Brighton swimmer has broken 43 state records
COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS, Utah – Brighton High School’s Long Gutierrez could go down as the greatest high school swimmer in Utah history, breaking 43 state records during his career.
Long just capped his high school career by winning his fourth straight state championship, but he’s not stopping there. The future is bright for Utah’s own version of Michael Phelps.
FOX 13 talked to Long about his swimming future.
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Victim in fatal snowmobile accident was stationed at Hill Air Force Base