Fried treats for Mardi Gras
Big Budah celebrated Mardi Gras, or Fat Tuesday, at the Bayou in Salt Lake City on Tuesday. Mardi Gras is a day of celebration before Lent beings for many Christian denominations.
- Officials report earthquake that was felt in Salt Lake Valley
- Experts, residents react to earthquake that shook Salt Lake Valley
- Hiker stumbles upon skeletal remains in Provo Canyon
- Body found in Memory Grove, death possibly related to alcohol
- Suspect in Taylorsville homicide in custody, man had ticket to leave country