Dad pays teen to quit Facebook
A Massachusetts father has loaded this picture to his blog of an agreement to pay his 14-year-old daughter $200 to quit Facebook for 5 months. He said it was her idea that he fully supports.
In an interview with The Daily Dot, he said she finds Facebook a “distraction and a waste of time sometimes.”
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say