Northridge High’s basketball brothers
LAYTON, Utah – The world of sports is usually very competitive, even at the high school level, but two brothers in Layton have a different way of measuring success.
FOX 13 Sports talked to 17-year-old Preston Christensen, the captain for the Northridge High School basketball team, and his older brother Kirby, a manager for the Knights and Preston’s biggest supporter.
- Officials report earthquake that was felt in Salt Lake Valley
- Experts, residents react to earthquake that shook Salt Lake Valley
- Hiker stumbles upon skeletal remains in Provo Canyon
- Suspect in Taylorsville homicide in custody, man had ticket to leave country
- Body found in Memory Grove, death possibly related to alcohol