Northridge High’s basketball brothers
LAYTON, Utah – The world of sports is usually very competitive, even at the high school level, but two brothers in Layton have a different way of measuring success.
FOX 13 Sports talked to 17-year-old Preston Christensen, the captain for the Northridge High School basketball team, and his older brother Kirby, a manager for the Knights and Preston’s biggest supporter.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving