Men arrested for alleged burglary at Lehi construction site
LEHI, Utah — Two men were arrested after a police chase in Lehi Thursday.
Officers found a parked car near a construction site on Morning Glory Road where previous burglaries have been reported.
They followed footsteps on site and found two men inside the construction site fence at approximately 2 a.m.
The men fled officers on foot through deep snow. Police took them into custody near Timpanogos Highway.
The suspects have been identified by police as step brothers David Nowotny, 28, of Grantsville, and Daniel Johnson, 23, of Murray.
Police are investigating if the men are linked to other burglaries in the area.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say