Men arrested for alleged burglary at Lehi construction site
LEHI, Utah — Two men were arrested after a police chase in Lehi Thursday.
Officers found a parked car near a construction site on Morning Glory Road where previous burglaries have been reported.
They followed footsteps on site and found two men inside the construction site fence at approximately 2 a.m.
The men fled officers on foot through deep snow. Police took them into custody near Timpanogos Highway.
The suspects have been identified by police as step brothers David Nowotny, 28, of Grantsville, and Daniel Johnson, 23, of Murray.
Police are investigating if the men are linked to other burglaries in the area.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats