Weber Schools dismissing students early Wednesday
Weber School District will be dismissing all schools on an early schedule Wednesday.
According to a post on the Weber School District website, Canyon View students will be released at 12:30 p.m. Secondary schools will be dismissed at 12:15.
Elementary schools will be released according to the regular Wednesday schedule. Lunch will still be served.
Additionally, all parent teacher conferences scheduled for Wednesday have been canceled.
The early dismissal is due to the potential of severe inclement weather, according to the district.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Girl surprises deaf parents with sign language during program
- 2 people dead inside house hit by rockslide in Rockville, officials say
- Man found frozen to death in South Salt Lake identified
- Another push for Mormon women to wear pants to church