Weber Schools dismissing students early Wednesday
Weber School District will be dismissing all schools on an early schedule Wednesday.
According to a post on the Weber School District website, Canyon View students will be released at 12:30 p.m. Secondary schools will be dismissed at 12:15.
Elementary schools will be released according to the regular Wednesday schedule. Lunch will still be served.
Additionally, all parent teacher conferences scheduled for Wednesday have been canceled.
The early dismissal is due to the potential of severe inclement weather, according to the district.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say