Personal trainer accused of sexual assault of teenage client
AMERICAN FORK, Utah – A personal trainer in American Fork was charged with sexually assaulting his teenage client for several months.
27-year-old Benjamin JD Mora, of American Fork, faces three counts of object rape, four counts of forcible sodomy and four counts of forcible sexual abuse.
According to charges, Mora reportedly texted and chatted with his then-15-year-old female victim. Investigators accuse him of meeting with the girl four times and sexually assaulting her in his vehicle four times in 2012.
Mora is in the Salt Lake County Jail on $150,000 bail.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Utah ranked worst state for drinking
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Convicted murderer Martin MacNeill attempts suicide in jail
- Nearly all of Utah under winter storm warning or winter weather advisory