Two Altamont schools closed due to natural gas leak
ALTAMONT, Utah — A natural gas leak forced the closures of Altamont Elementary School and Altamont High School Thursday morning.
A representative for the Duchesne School District said parents were called and told they can pick up their children.
Students at the elementary school were to be picked up at the LDS Stake Center building across the street from the school.
Students at the high school were to be picked up directly at the school.
Students who ride the bus to school were bussed home.