State, federal offices closed for MLK holiday
State and federal offices and banks are closed Monday to observe Martin Luther King Dr. Day.
The leader of the civil rights movement would have turned 84 last week.
Students have the day off from school, but the majority of businesses, such as grocery stores, retail stores, gas stations and restaurants are open as usual.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say