State, federal offices closed for MLK holiday
State and federal offices and banks are closed Monday to observe Martin Luther King Dr. Day.
The leader of the civil rights movement would have turned 84 last week.
Students have the day off from school, but the majority of businesses, such as grocery stores, retail stores, gas stations and restaurants are open as usual.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats