The Swallow-Johnson allegations explained
SALT LAKE CITY – Utah Attorney General John Swallow has been accused by Jeremy Johnson, who is facing federal fraud charges, of soliciting bribes.
But Swallow and Johnson have very different explanations for what happened. FOX 13′s Max Roth looks at both sides of the allegations.
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Victim in fatal snowmobile accident was stationed at Hill Air Force Base