YouTube prankster discusses latest video
Provo native Andrew Hales is the creator of several hit YouTube videos, and his channel has more than 39 million views.
He joined John and Kelly on Good Day Utah to talk about his latest prank video. You can check it out by clicking here.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight
- Nearly all of Utah under winter storm warning or winter weather advisory
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats