3 treated for smoke inhalation after Murray house fire
MURRAY, Utah — Three people were treated for smoke inhalation after a 2-alarm house fire in Murray Friday morning.
It happened just after 6 a.m. near 785 East and 4500 South.
Two people living in the home and a police officer were treated for smoke inhalation at the scene.
A woman living in the home remains unaccounted for this morning. However, firefighters said they searched the home and she was not inside.
Crews said the cold weather made it hard to fight the fire because the roads were slick and the water used to fight the fire was freezing on the road.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic is slowly moving in Virgin River Gorge, officials say
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats