Suspicious death under investigation in Uintah County
UINTAH COUNTY – The Uintah County Sheriff’s Office began an investigation Monday after a body was found under suspicious circumstances.
The body was found during a welfare check in a mobile home at the Country Village Trailer Park, near the town of Gusher, on Highway 40, east of Ft. Duchesne.
Cpl. Fletcher from the Uintah County Sheriff’s Office said they were waiting for the State Medical Examiner and the State Crime Lab teams to determine the cause of death and assist in the investigation.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Utah ranked worst state for drinking
- Convicted murderer Martin MacNeill attempts suicide in jail
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Nearly all of Utah under winter storm warning or winter weather advisory