coolschool_80x80
Nominate Your Cool School

Big Budah visits a Cool School each week!

Man sets fire to roof while de-icing rain gutters

Posted on: 8:53 pm, January 7, 2013, by

Murray house fire

MURRAY, Utah — A Murray home sustained smoke and water damage Monday evening in a fire caused when a man tried to de-ice his rain gutters with a blow torch.

Murray Fire Department spokesman Russ Grove said the fire started around 7 p.m. at 5450 S 200 W.

The blow torch set fire to the eaves of the house, then the flames spread to the attic.

Everyone in the house escaped without injury.

coolschool_80x80
Nominate Your Cool School

Big Budah visits a Cool School each week!